Friday, July 11, 2014

UPDATE!! Hair

July 11th, 2014
Fayetteville, AR
9:00 pm
Age: 20

The Continued Hair Adventures

So a couple posts ago I did my hair story. You probably noticed that I can't pick a hair style or stay with one for more than a couple month. On Thursday I chopped it all off again! Thank you Mamy for my birthday present!!!


Here it is and all its glory! It is super short on both sides and the back while super long on the top. The amount of hair the lady cut off was enough to make about three wigs. Of course, they couldn't because it wasn't long enough, I just have that much hair. It feel so much better to have short hair in the summer. It is disturbing how light my head feels. 

                                                               
 Here are some more shots. I am really happy with it. It is awesome. I can make it really cute and take the long part and put it up so that it looks super 50's!

Also, yes that is a lip ring (Mom, please don't hate me for the rest of my life! You know I have wanted one for about 10 years and at least it isn't another tattoo! By the time you see me it will be much smaller and I can get a clear one!)

Anyways, love you all and I leave you with a picture,
Katie

This is random and not hair related, but is is FABULOUS!
McGonagall’s exit from Hogwarts. | 22 "Harry Potter" Puns That Are So Bad They're Good



No comments:

Post a Comment