Saturday, July 5, 2014

What is Iris Empire?

July 3rd, 2014
11:00 am
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Age: 20

What is Iris Empire you ask?
Well, a few weeks ago and idea came to me in the shower.
"What happens to my characters in MMOs/RPGs when I turn the game off?"
Logically you would think nothing, right? But that is when I had my idea. I started writing the first things that popped into my head. Characters were appearing fully formed with their own personalities and back stories faster than I could possibly write. I am using this post to give you a little bit of a heads up and explain the chapters that I am going to post every now and again.

Iris Empire - It is a new MMORPG (like Guild Wars or World of Warcraft)
Vixen - Vixen/Vix is the highest level character in the game who belongs to the most well known User. She fights with a melee style and uses a scythe for her weapon. She is very head strong and stubborn. She is also the leader of the largest guild in Iris Empire.
Lizzy - Lizzy is the second highest level character in the game. She is Vixen's roommate and her second in command in the guild. She is a mage.
Damien - Damien is Lizzy's boyfriend and a famous doctor among the Players. He is called upon at various times to patch up Vixen and keep her alive.
Jameson - Jay is Vixen's teacher. He teaches her magic and helps her get more control over her skills.
CommanderDongLord - The most famous User in Iris Empire and Vixen's user.

No comments:

Post a Comment